BBC Media Action
BBC Media Action, formerly known as the BBC World Service Trust, is the BBC's international development charity, funded independently by external grants and voluntary contributions.
The purpose of the organisation is to use media and communication to reduce poverty, improve health and support people in understanding their rights. It works in partnership with the BBC World Service and other local media and development partners in over 35 developing and transitional countries around the world.
- Film for development
- Media, participation and social inclusion: what are the links?
- Skiing in Afghanistan
- Meaty issues on the radio
- Tackling cholera through radio in Kenya
- Blog post of the month: Six lessons I learnt while trying to reach 10 million women in India with life-saving health information
- Six lessons I learnt while trying to reach 10 million women in India with life-saving health information